Saturday, August 28, 2010

disaster

Since I am using a friend's computer to type this up, I can't post any pictures, sorry! Anyway, things are looking quite disastrous right now regarding my teaching assignment. There has been an unofficial decision to dissolve 2 of the 4 teacher posts at my tiny school right now, and according to seniority, one of them will likely be me. If that is the case, I will be kicked over to the high school to teach ESL... which I guess I can live with, at the moment, if there are ACTUALLY two available ESL positions. It is likely the school will need to CREATE extra positions for the 2 teachers who will be butted out. Not only is this whole teaching assignment an issue, but boy, poor kids over there at the tiny school - who would want to be in a school where there are only 2 teachers to teach across 10 grades?? If the boss decides on this, he is basically signing a death certificate for the tiny school. As for me... I pray I can stay in this city, since my lease has been signed and everything. I really am not in the mood to type much; really need God to clean up this mess for me.

1 comment:

  1. Things always work out :) I will keep you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete